PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Do BA pilots really deserve our support re Openskys?
Old 25th May 2008, 08:27
hunterboy

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I look forward to reading the comments of any pilot that joins OS in a years time. I should imagine it will be along the lines of the BACX comments about piss poor BA seconded mgmt, poor T & C's, and a general lack of support. Unfortunately, your choices will be to suck it up, or to leave the company. Don't think for one minute that you will be missed. The Chief Pilot of OS is a notorious cost cutter in BA who cheerfully made all BA terminal staff redundant (100's) outside of London. What do you think his reaction will be when his pilots come begging for a pay increase knowing that their will be more wannabees like yourselves willing to undercut their colleagues to get their foot in the door? Sadly, I think that many OS joiners will be rueing the day that BALPA withdrew from this courtcase. I foresee former OS pilots joining big, bad BA in the future, having wasted 5 years of their lives in OS thinking , surely it has to get better than this? Ask any BACX guy for the answer.