PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad upgrades are on A320
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2008, 02:41
EY346Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Relief,

This is getting real tiring and frankly I don’t want to continue arguing with the likes of you.

It’s a pretty simple matter here my boy, you cannot build from the ground up in a matter of four years an international airline with over 40 aircraft without DEC’s. If you can understand that fine, if not then I fear you should return to your toys and let the grown ups do the talking.

This July they will announce an aircraft order of around 100 aircraft, how exactly do you think they can crew these aircraft? Even if we upgrade all f/o’s (including you God forbid) they still aren’t enough.

The fact of the matter is that in every airline there is a small bunch of spoilt little brats that whine and bitch about everything. You are a shinning example of just that. Even if you get your upgrade on the A340 you’ll still find something to bitch and whine about because you’re a miserable little sod.
To make your despicable little life seem just a bit better you find comfort in seeing your colleagues who you envy because they are better qualified than you suffer because of the company housing. How pathetic that makes you look.

Now I have some good news for you. I have packed my diapers just in case. It might be sooner than later before I move on. EY don’t need professional and loyal employs
If you are implying that you are such professional then yes for once we agree, EY doesn’t need the likes of you so I’m really glad you’ve packed your diapers. If only your next outfit knew what gem they’re getting.

In the meantime be a good boy and try not to throw all your toys from the pram.