PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Transbrasil
Thread: Transbrasil
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2002, 04:47
Bokomoko

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Hello folks, I'm very glad to read new messages here.

Aeroboero, the situation about the single seniority list among Varig, Rio-Sul and Nordeste pilots remains the same and nobody can see any solution in short or medium term, and if they reach an agreement some day I’m sure that there will have several pilots complaining and very upset at least. If this situation is not sufficient a new storm is approaching: There is a rumor going around that VarigLog management wants a separate group of pilots. What’s my opinion? Well, I have no expression in English, but you could give me some help: How do you translate into English "É o samba do crioulo doido"? Sounds the same.
Unfortunately they lost a good opportunity (maybe the best and last one) when Rio-Sul started to fly Baby Boeing in early 90’s. Until that day SL pilots would have agreed with any proposal, even if the oldest pilots were put behind the youngest Varig F/O. However today, uh...I don’t believe they reach a fair consensus, anyway let's wait.

Tom The Tenor, If some sunny and clear day you fly soutbound and a small part of land is visible don't forget to request descent and fly over the South America coast as low as you can, so you'll understand what I meant.

[ 17 January 2002: Message edited by: Bokomoko ]</p>