PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines (info please)
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2008, 13:26
stardustcologne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Travelwell...,
oh no, I didn't think about tricks and traps like this now, I don't refuse sharing infos (I certainly don't have more than you do).
Just working for a company with a contract (in case it would be your first time) sometimes means that you have to think about so many details for your own. I am sure Park is one of the better contract companies. But most of you out here know this quite better than me.
As I am always used to have own ensurances I didn't care for these which a contract company might offer for you. Up to now I worked for a smaller one and I had to care for really everything myself - this made things sometimes annoying. And in the end it was not a very fulfilling job regarding the monetary benefits inspite working for this airline was fun. And I met young fellows who thought it is a quick and easy job, but some were worn out after a while because they didn't evaluate all the accompanying factors of such a job - especially when it is only for 6 or twelve months.
But as you say here in this thread: I think the job offer for VAC is a quite good one, for myself the Rishworth one would be fine for me - not because I think they are so much better than the others but they offer a job on the type which I am looking for. Thats all.

Last edited by stardustcologne; 24th May 2008 at 14:38.