PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2008, 20:18
banica.alex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's my turn to give some feedback about my Open Day that I have attended on 16th May in Bucharest/Romania.

There were 2 nice ladies/recruiters named Lucy and Cristine.

We were about 130 people in the first day, obviously too many. So after the very famous presentation/movie we all went to leave our CV and a small interview for about 2-3 mins + the well known test where we have to rich 212 cm. After that they said that those who will pass will be called back that day by 19:00 PM.

I was one of those that got the call that day along with 67 more, that means that out of 130 only 68 were called next day.

Next day we 1st had the group discussion that you already all know about, we had as a topic to design a new suit for Cabin Crew members of Emirates.
We got split in 2 groups: one group had to design a male suit and one group a female suit.

During the discussion everybody started talking without letting others speak also. A lot of noise I might say. We had 10 minutes to debate, and after that time the group picked me to present the suit (due to the fact that I was a male, in my group there were 14 girls and 3 guys).

After I started presenting the suit, it seems that I didn't understand very well the color of the suit, but I still went on with the presentation. I obviously did not pass the next step.

I am very glad I have attended this "interview" for Emirates, I have learned some new things and I will also try again. My advice is to be your self, smile all the time and listen & pay attention to everything.

If there is anything I can help with, just ask and I'll be glad to give you more details.

cheers