PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK DEC bashing again
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2008, 18:07
CRJDOG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

How long ago did the dec program come about?
This program is very concerning for us wannabe's I forsee alot of US airlines going down and this DEC problem could get worse.

With that said I dont think its the DEC's fault, but we all have to look after ourselves sometimes. The DEC looked after himself , managment looked after themselves and if the FO's need to give them hell, managment hell or anyone else hell to protect thier upgrade then so be it. I hope it works to change a f 'ed up policy. This may be your only chance to stop it. So please exagerate , lie or whatever else you have to do to get this changed and to stop DEC's from even considering EK. So DEC's have some grace and grin and bare it! Its only to get things changed.

No offense to the current DEC's , I would have done the same and so would any FO if they were given the chance. Anyone claiming otherwise is full of shat. That would be like turning down a winning lottery ticket because there are poor people in the world!

Can anyone elaborate on the excellerated comand program . 18 months if you meet certain criteria is what we were told at the road show. Is this new? This could really piss people off too!