PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Taxi incident Carcassonne
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2008, 17:52
rubik101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pray tell me, what is friendly about spurious and unfounded allegations, smears, innuendo, utter fiction and made up lies when referring to your fellow 'professionals'? So, will you now refer me to the reliable and verifiable source where you found the statistics about Ryanairs' reliability, or lack of it?

I thought not.

So, with reference to Quick Turn Round Times, a reliable and certified source I think you will agree;

737-800/CFM56-7B26
JAA/JAROPS
Category C Brakes
Page P1.12.12

I will not reproduce the whole page but suffice to say that unless you land a B737-800 at 65.000kg (close to MLW) at +30C or more at an airfield above 3000' with no reverse, a tailwind, no Auto Brake and Max Manual Brakes from touch down speed, you will need around 30 minutes of brake cooling time.

As 99% of Ryanair landings are at around a max of 62.000kg, temps closer to 25C, at fields less than 1000' with two reversers, and auto brake selected, the cooling time will rarely be more than 10 minutes.

So get off the bandwagon slagging the operation and expressing disbelief that 25 minute turn arounds are somehow either illegal or impossible because that is very evidently not the case!

I am rude because a lot of posters write well crafted lies, inuendo, slander, rubbish, made up rumours, ill found 'facts', so called 'reports' and all the time they are smiling as they stick the needle in any airline, poster, theory that they don't want to agree with. It is an obsession with some of them!

Every time you ask these idiots for a reference or source they suddenly go on holiday and/or stop posting.

When they, and they know who they are, stop writing their drivel here, the better the PPRUNE site will be for the professional pilots it is intended to serve.