PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Girls
Thread: Cathay Girls
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2008, 07:41
Loiter1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I haven't always been a pilot and have worked in various industries. Some with people that make the MFL's of the world look like an angels (yes I am on the 400) In every job I've had I have had to deal with absolute aholes, some really good people and alot in between. You have a simple choice. Take the easy road, lock yourself in the cockpit and believe that the cabin crew are a bunch of subhuman pr..ks that must be tolerated at best. Take the high road, make an effort, tolerate the rude few and maybe, just maybe make a difference. Am I saying they are right and we are wrong, no. I've spent 6hours getting teas when I asked for coffees. I've had a rude reply when trying to make polite conversation waiting for the bus...the list goes on. But I've also had girls going out of their way to make a trip more comfortable when I'm PXing, gone out of their way to remember my name...you get the idea. It's too easy to take the low road guys, don't let the disgruntled few drag you down. Now off my high horse.