PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 22nd May 2008, 03:47
Miss V

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I went to the recruitment day today and I didn't make it to the next stage (role plays etc). I know where I went wrong and it's my own fault but I'll try again in 12 months.

They presented really well and are basically doing things opposite to Qantas. They were laid back and full of laughs but the day still remained structured. The uniform is still to be decided, they did say it will be along the lines of Virgin Blue, very similar with some changes. When questions were asked about the uniform and the interior of the aircraft the response was "Earthy".

They are looking at a layover for LAX of 2 days and also looking to use the aircraft from Sydney to a destination that will be a day trip instead of having it sit on the ground in between flights.

Good luck to everyone who has applied!

Galaxy Girl,

They did mention in the presentation that no positions have been offered as yet and are not going to offer anything until the final interviews are over; not sure if they meant just Sydney or interviews in all locations. Also the pay hasn't been settled yet amongst other things. Good luck! Pay issues aside, they are going to be a great company to work for.