PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Execujet Middle East
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2008, 15:15
FlatTwin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Green Acres,

Very interesting post! I as well am a EJME pilot and find a lot of your post totally BS! Whose rear end is your nose firmly implanted?! Let me guess, HA would be the initials?

Regarding HA and his experience. I know several ex-EJ Denmark pilots and they say that he flew a King Air years ago with the company. How can you say that he has more experience than professional pilots who are currently flying Lear Jets, RJ's and Challengers? Foolish comment I must say. I have been flying for 15 years now and have a lot more experience than he does but guess this does not count in your world.

Along with your extensive benefits, which are the same that most every other flight ops in the world gets BTW, you get to airline home ECONOMY class! This is one of the reasons why the aircraft manager was let go from what we hear, that he demanded that the Challenger crew be flown home on Business Class, and the office pukes (the ones pocketing the large bonus's while sleeping in their own beds every night) would see their bonus reduced over it, so they fired the pilot to end this. If this happened then the other pilots would have wanted this (yes we would love to have this) so it had to be stopped. BTW, this is one of the reason why many pilots refuse to work for EJME is that they do not want to fly up to 20 hours in economy twice a month! Wake up! EJME is not going to get the "cream of the crop" as long as they continue to do this!

Pls, stop giving us this "company credit card and phone chip" BS. This is standard practice in EVERY flight ops. Its not a benefit, its standard business practice. 5 star hotels huh? How many hours and years experience do you have? Green Acres is a good name I guess. Next time Richard in ops calls and puts you in a cheap POS hotel in Mumbai at 0100 in the morning, please remember this comment. They have done this to us many times, so please stop telling lies to everyone. Long term stability? How long have you been in aviation? There is no stability in aviation, so you must not have been a pilot for very long!

Flying without a MEL? Yes, I have done that with EJME before! Call me a liar and lets bet 100,000 Euro's on it, because I can prove it! Who has final authority? The mechanic does because you and I are worthless until the aircraft has been signed off and released by the mechanic!

How about the Lear 60 with the illegal cabinet installed and 30 kilo statue glued to the top by the owner? What would happen if there was an accident and this statue breaks loose and comes forward and injured or kills a pilot? When the pilots asked if it was legal the maintenance guys would not answer them. It was finally pulled out after flying for 6 months when one of the crews refused to fly the plane until it could be proven that it was legal. How about this Green Acres? EJME risked the licenses and careers of all the flight crews on this plane by illegally looking the other way while handing the jet to their crews and telling them to fly it! Wonderful company BTW.

You are so FOS with the "He never explained what happened to owner or cabin crew" comment. The pilot in question explained everything to the owner and cabin crew as soon as they got on the ground. I have heard this from 3 different people who were on the jet at the time it happened. Are you calling 3 EJME crew members liars? As far as taking the owner away, thats a new one, have never heard that.

" Execujet is good company with good people. We just have to make sure we do not hire people like yourself." What about me? I am working here and see the same (and more) things that CD and 360 are talking about. You have your nose so far up HA and the rest of the managers rear end that you cannot see if its IFR or VFR. Hope you grow up someday and realize what is going on in the world. EJME is a descent place to work but it has some problems that are going to really hurt it if not corrected and soon.

Vertigo,

Believe that you must be trapped in your own user name.

The ACASS pilots tell me that the Captains are being paid $8.5-$13k a month. I personally know several flight ops managers and they tell me that ACASS is charging $32-35k a month for a Captain right now. That makes the profit around $24,000 a month, not the 80-100% you mentioned.

Believe that the case with the "informal ramp check" is more a case of an inflated ego than someone who really cares about his job.

" - 1 Captain dismissed. Controversially. Litigation pending? No formal complaints from rest of crew contingent." Have you ever thought that this is because EVERYONE liked and respected the gent? He did an excellent job and there was no reason to let him go. There is a lot more to be told here and the office made up a reason to get rid of him.

" - 1 Case of suspected late drinking that was correctly reported and no clear evidence of unfair treatment of the subject." Sorry but you do not report someone due to suspicions, you report them when you are sure that there is a violation and you have proof. Doing this to someone's career is not right. This action was not correct and the person doing the reporting apologised later from what I heard. Are you a flight crew member? You sure sound like someone in the office and not flight crew.

"The spirit of what PPrune used to be like?" You mean that you want to live in the past and not the present? EJME is a fair place to work but please do not blow smoke up people's skirts. This place has big problems and until its corrected by getting a good CP who actually flies an airplane and not a desk, its going to continue to spiral downwards. The last two CP's left the position because they were not backed by the company and people like HA kept going around them, which will never work. Until this stops it will never change.

My question is, you say that you know people inside EJME. You seem to get a lot of info from these people and you say that do not even work there. Why is it that you are the "Champion of EJME" all of a sudden, especially with so few posts. Sure feels like a member of EJME management posting in the blind.

Totally agree with your (and CD's) comments and would love to see a full investigation of EJME. Its one thing for a member of management to take over the CP position for a month or two but no longer, especially when the person who is now in charge cannot legally hold that position, its not correct. HA does not have a medical nor current ATPL so as we understand it he cannot hold the CP position.

We keep being told that a new CP has been hired and is "on the way here." Thats pure BS as we keep being told this story and it does not take forever to give your notice and go to a new company. Something else is going on here.

FT