PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Execujet Middle East
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2008, 14:41
Green Acres

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Execujet

I am doing about 50-60 hours.

Company never bothers me and we fly the owners. They are excellent bunch.

Whole crew is very happy. We are in charge of schedule and we work with each other to make sure aircraft is covered.

They never missed my salary payment and I do always get it either on 31st or 1st of the month.

I am very well paid. I would not be working for them if they would not pay me well. I am not desparate to accept a job and than be miserable and bitch to others because somebody is making more. I know how much I am worth and I am getting what I want.

I choose to work for Execujet. They did not choose me becuase they or I was desparate.

I do not understand why are guys bitching about their pay and company. If they do not like it why do they not resign and leave?

If they think they are worth more money than they can go to companies that will pay better or look after them better.

Look. I am signed in as Green Acres so you do not know who I am. I can tell you for sure that I am not part of managment of Execujet. Why would I be defending company? Maybe becuase I hate lies and I know that I take pride along with other pilots of Execujet not to allow this kind of trashing of all of us. Execujet is us. We are Execujet. We take pride in our company.

Even if I leave them I would not trash them. They have paid my salary for what I have agreed. If I do not like it I can go. Nobody is holding me back.

Finally believe me - I do make great money, have excellent benefits and work 6 months per year. I live where I want and they fly me to work and back.

How much are you working per year? Do you get same benefits?