PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Execujet Middle East
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2008, 10:28
Green Acres

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Execujet

Chandlers Dad

You should be ashamed. You are spreading lies about good company, hard working and dedicated people.

Were you fired from Execujet? Judging on the way that you trash company I am sure you were fired.

Chandlers Dad, I am working for Execujet and I am one of the pilots. I am very happy with our company.

I am making great money, am working 1/1 month and get paid for every month, have comprehensive medical, life insurance, severance pay (35 days salary for every year I work with EJME), corporate credit card, roaming phone chip and stay at 5 star hotels.

All of our pilots were never laid off becuase aircraft was sold or managment contract was lost. Pilots always count on long term stability and they know where next pay check is coming from.

Our acting CP (Ops Manager) has more aviation experience and knowlege in his little finger than you will ever have. Mocking a person becuase he lost his medical just is saying a lot about youself. Our OM is honest, hard working and works 24/7 so we all can have a job. Do you know that he also used to be Training Manager and Ops Manager in Europe? He is walking Bible of JAA regulations. He has problems with people like yourself who are liars.

Our Maintenance Department is the best in Middle East. We are Bombardier warranty facility. All Bombardier operators come to us for maintenance. Come and see what is air-conditioned, clean and well organized hangar. All our mechanics are expats and have years of experience. Flying without MEL and unservicable aircraft? That is lie and is stupid. Who has final authority over aircraft? Captain or mechanic?

Aircraft Account Manager was fired becuase he flew into wake turbulence behind B777 with owner on board. He never explained what happened to owner or cabin crew.
Also he was going behind company back trying to take client away and make himself CP for the owner. I heard that owner does not want him back.

Ex. jerk CP who did ramp check maybe had a reason to do it. Chandlers Dad, were you present when ACASS pilots were drinking "coke"? Have you seen the pilots? Do you know those pilots were told by Execujet crew that we have 12 hours drinking policy. Have you seen the state of pilots that night? Also do you know that thier aircraft was left on ramp without covers, gear pins and water panel was left open? Do you think that jerk CP had no reason to do the check. By the way company has photo of aircraft without covers, plugs and pins.

Company has to subcontract pilots from ACASS becuase we are getting more aircraft than any other operator in Dubai. We need to use them to allow us time to properly select our pilots. Hiring process takes 3 months (interview, background check, notice period, resident visa, validation, training etc.) We need to make sure we do not end up with people like you.

So Chandlers Dad, do not trash good company that you do not know anything about.

Execujet is good company with good people. We just have to make sure we do not hire people like yourself.