PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad upgrades are on A320
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2008, 14:12
Relief

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don’t make fool of yourself. Your “big red fonts” won’t prevent me from posting the FACTS. You are wasting a lot of energy writing meaningless posts. Our future colleagues don’t care if my balls are big or small. And certainly don’t care if my command would be on the big or the small Bus. What they are interested to know among others is how their new company provided accommodation will look like, where is located and most important what kind of lifestyle they will enjoy. They are interested to know of our managers style and if policies are consistent. They are interested to know the percentage of DECs Vs UPGRADES.
It is always a combination of all of the above plus some other things (roster, pension fund, etc) that make an Airline good or bad. It is never one thing alone. The only thing you seem to mention in most of your posts in this forum is money.
Nevertheless, your input is very valuable. So please let us know of your thoughts about the new Company provided accommodation.

Now about balls again. Bellow is what I said earlier in this thread. It is always nice to read before you post.

You see I don’t like to discuss this kind of issues on the internet. In fact I think it is wrong and I never thought that I would be doing that before I join EY. But I have no choice when I see posts like yours and when our bosses don’t want to listen or don’t care. Then discussing it here is our only hope. And to be fair I don’t know who is behind this new policy but I am sure all of them visit PPrune.

It was not just me who went to see the “Bosses” in the office. And I have already posted the outcome:

Our future depends on how many applications from DECs they have at any given time. It looks like they are unable to attract more DECs for the time being so they have decided to keep their options open. No wonder why they do not want to have a clear policy on this.