PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2008, 11:56
yoghurt_girl85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ID please..!

Hello everyone! So nice seeing so many people joining the big Emirates family!!! Congratulations people!!!

Am a newbie and attending open day next month at Christchurch!! I have a few problems and wonder if anyone can help me out!

I am a Asian girl and I match all the basic requirements (e.g. height, arm-reach, education..) But I am really baby face.. I always get asked for ID when I go into bars and clubs..friends who just met me always thought I'm 16 or 17 (I'm 22 btw) This might be a advantage for me along the track but would Emirates consider me not professional-looking enough for CC??? Please help out!!

Also..I'm still an undergraduate at uni (doing Psychology and Film, TV and Media studies as majors). But I just want to take a long break from study and work for a couple of years then finish my bachelors degree later. Some of you have mentioned that with a degree in hand it proves to the recruiters that you are 'determined' at getting things done? Will this be another disadvantage for me too??? What should I say if they ever ask me about finishing my degree?? How can I turn it into something positive??

Sorry for such a longggg post but any input is much appreciated!!! Thank you in advance!!