PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Execujet Middle East
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2008, 08:18
Vertigo_FDS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi All,

Great to see all the activity since my post. Must have hit a nerve…

CD - sorry for not responding earlier. I unfortunately don’t have as much time to monitor this forum as you seem to. Are you getting enough rests between posts to do your job? This might also explain the insignificance of my total post count. I am humbled.

I don't know the circumstances of the ex-pilot's dismissal, but do know that there have been zero formal complaints from the rest of the crew and that thorough investigations where conducted. Luckily he has a great legal advisor in you - I look forward to reading here about the legal action that is taken. 3 Months is a long time. Did he operate since? Did he report the occurrence? What did the CAA say about the event?

You seem to have a clear misconception about what ACASS get paid for pilots. If they are getting $35k / month for a Captain, what does that Pilot earn out of it? ACASS Profit margins 80%-100%. I think not. Maybe ask the ACASS crew, seeing that you keep running into them. Sorry, but the figure is grossly exaggerated and is below $20k a month. Give ACASS a call on 514 636 1099 and ask.

As for the suspected late drinking case. All I take from this is that one of those ex-chief pilots that you claimed earlier where "run off" actually still cares enough about the company that he reported his suspicions. Was the pilot in question disciplined? How was the matter handled. The "ramp check" that ensued could have been done in the same spirit and any crew should have the confidence and pride to welcome it anytime, anywhere.

You also seem to not understand the structure of the company and the GCAA postholder nominations.

Posthodlers = Accountable Manager, Director of Ops, Ground Ops Manager, Training Manager, Security Manager, Safety Officer. The person that you are continuously slandering is in fact the Ground Ops Manager and is approved by the GCAA in that capacity. Internally, the Chief pilot reports to him and is not a postholder. The company structure has enough Aviation experience to continue Operating and maintain a healthy AOC. If you feel differently, maybe you should report it to the GCAA and see where it goes. It is also anonymous, you know?

A clear sign of a company in trouble is a mass exodus of crew and mass discontent, have we seen this?

Let's break down what we know:

- 2 ex-chief pilots still flying.
- 1 Captain dismissed. Controversially. Litigation pending? No formal complaints from rest of crew contingent.
- Many contract pilots filling gaps created by rapid growth and current crew swaps onto new equipment.
- 1 Case of suspected late drinking that was correctly reported and no clear evidence of unfair treatment of the subject.

C'mon, we must be able to have more than this before we start saying " Every dog has it's day" and calling people you don't know "oafs"

CD - I obviously cannot reveal my identity here, but would enjoy a meeting at EBACE. Why don't you PM me if you can make it.

I would also like to thank all the other pilots who have PM'ed me asking for constructive advice on EJME and other UAE based companies. I will answer you all in the spirit of what PPRune used to be about.

V