PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad upgrades are on A320
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2008, 20:33
Relief

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EY346Driver

When are you going to realize that our working conditions get worst because of us. We are our own enemies. WHY? Because we are accepting what is unacceptable. Those people who are willing to go so low and compromise their families they deserve it. MOST OF THEM HAVE A CHOICE. They know what is on offer. The MUSSAFA INDUSTRIAL 10 TOWER ETIHAD MODERN CAMP is the only available company provider accommodation. Every time a new Joiner signs in, our managers get together and have a good laugh. Maybe they are right to do so. I was lied and fooled by promises made by them but I had never nor will I ever compromise my working conditions, my lifestyle and my family if I know from before.

You say I am “immature and childish”. Well at least I have the decency to tell people the truth and give them the facts. Whether is about bad housing, bad rostering or DEC policy, it is all WRONG. If something is wrong then it’s wrong. It doesn’t matter what the excuse is. Most people prefer to listen now and understand later. Let it be then.