PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Taxi incident Carcassonne
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2008, 18:29
top jock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh come on. I am not a fan of MOL but have alot of friends flying there and they have not had any problems over 15 years. Every airline around the world has something happen now and again. With over 1200 flights a day 7 days a week some things like this in small low budget airfields will happen with ground crew that are not trained. Unlike some carries who dont even make the runway i would think we should be glad that these things happen on the ground for Ryanair.

Everything does turn into Ryanair bashing here. You would swear you never had a problem in flight or on the ground at your airlines. Every week i read here about supporting fellow pilots but you never do when it comes to Ryanair pilots. When ever BA or EI decide to ballot for strike because they have left you with one button short on your new coat you want everybody to drop what they are doing and stand beside you for the good of the industry.

It is very sad people who post here wanting the Ryans to crash just so they can say i told you so. You have been saying it for along time now and it has not happened.

As i do not work in FR anymore i came onto this site to read what has happened in CCF and all of a sudden it has gone way off the point again.