PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad upgrades are on A320
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2008, 09:31
alghazal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Never wish for others what yoiu wouldn't want for yourself.

DECs make their decisions based on the market and the companies'offers.
Why should you blame them ????

I'm not one of them, but maybe I'll have to become one , one day, you never tknow what future is made of.

You should blame the management that is doing this instead of promoting their own people..... Guess what, they don't care , coz you're already in EY, and they don't need to attract you again.
They trapped you already, and they need to trap more, by using DEC, upgrades, widebody mirage offers, keeping in mind that they never gonna give anybody anything.

We have to stand up and all together, even if I know that it's an expat and individual world. EY succeed in making all people angry, sothat it makes it easier to have more and more people aiming for the same goal

Have EY changed shorlty or Leave

That's the first time in years that I can see such a wide disappointment , nad more important a silent and strong will .

EY Mgt knows, and the more silent it is, the worse it is for them as they don't know what's going on.....
A lot of guys meet already together , moaning , but having common thoughts and decisions, and yes Mgt has to worry.......

Can't wait to see that...it takes time but it's cooking so hard