PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAC King Air / BN Defender 4000 order
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2008, 05:21
helidriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wg13dummy,

No one has breeched opsec and I'm pretty sure those that are in the know, will not. Those that are not, will merely guess or speculate.
They already have, I'm just introducing some damage limitation.

Do you really think it will drift into 'the inevitable' about tasking and current ops? Other threads dont so why should this one? One good thing about the mil forum is that those that may have opsec sensitive info do not post it on here. It polices itself. You barging in offering 'advice' appears to be nothing more than 'look at me, I know something important and I'm letting you all know I know something important'.
Yes it will. mutleyfour raised the point about it not being about pilots or aircraft and basing was a key driver in the program. This leads to the next debate about tasking and capability because they actually drive the basing issue in this case. The fact there is already opsec sensitive stuff on this thread means your self-policing policy has already failed! Oh and by the way, this is not about me and you should know better.

The only information that has been posted on here is what is publicly available on the wiki. A fact that the thread starter pointed out in his initial post. No one has confirmed or denied.....apart from you really.
Wikipedia is an encyclopedia written collaboratively by many of its readers. Therefore, it is in essence another forum. It has not been approved by the MOD and, as such, this information in particular is most definitely not in the official public domain. In fact, if you Google this topic you will only find reference to this thread, so lets start acting mature and sensible. There is nothing wrong with the airframe debate but I can see where it is going if you can't.

Happy for lively debate, not happy I'm being referred to as a self-licking lollipop!

h