PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAC King Air / BN Defender 4000 order
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2008, 00:03
wg13_dummy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't wish to try and put a stop to this lively debate but can you think about opsec. As someone who will be utilizing the capabilty of these aircraft from the ground I would like to advise pruners to stick to the airframe debate only. This is before it drifts into the inevitable about tasking and current operations etc.

Cheers

H
How very important you are, helidriver (well, in your own NAAFI break anyway).

No one has breeched opsec and I'm pretty sure those that are in the know, will not. Those that are not, will merely guess or speculate.

Do you really think it will drift into 'the inevitable' about tasking and current ops? Other threads dont so why should this one? One good thing about the mil forum is that those that may have opsec sensitive info do not post it on here. It polices itself. You barging in offering 'advice' appears to be nothing more than 'look at me, I know something important and I'm letting you all know I know something important'.

The only information that has been posted on here is what is publicly available on the wiki. A fact that the thread starter pointed out in his initial post. No one has confirmed or denied.....apart from you really.