PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Girls
Thread: Cathay Girls
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2008, 21:38
gipilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Cathay Girls

Hey guys what's up?

Just started at Cx and was wondering about the cabin ladies working for us here.

Having flown with passengers and c/a's for years now in Europe I am kind of feeling things are a BIT(MASSIVELY) different here especially when it comes to the cabin attendants.

Not really getting the "CREW" feeling here, it's like you check in the evening and you introduce yourself and that's the only eye contact you'll get for the rest of the trip or layover, kind of feeling we're not on the same line/team or we(cockpit) don't even exist or something. Very little social relationship between Cockpit and C/A's.

Maybe I'm wrong and it's probably only me but just wondering IS it like that usually here at Cx?? Did something happen in the past that there is no kind of "CREW" feeling between the C/A's and the cockpit??

And of course probably it's a cultural thing and I shouldn't expect loads of fun and partying and drinks with the ladies on layovers,like other carriers in EU(or ME) but , DOES IT HAPPEN????????? What is GOING ON here man????? I'm going crazy with these gals man, they are not up for any crew fun mate. Did something happen in the past?? Or are they briefed during the course NOT to mingle with the Cockpit or something?? Or is it just me(probably is).

Would like some input on this matter, thanks mates.

p.s. PLease some serious input I know for 90% of you Cx is the WORST company in the world and the most horrible..... etc. etc. etc., but please just keep it about the gals, thank you guys.