PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Execujet Middle East
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2008, 17:09
chandlers dad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by vert

- In another post CD refer's to the loss of "An excellent Aircraft Account Manager" - This individual was fired after investigations into unsafe practises and an event in the cockpit. Enough said.

If any of you hear or suspect differently, please let me know. Maybe I can put you in touch with the people who have the facts.

Vert Out.
Vert,

Sorry but since you seem to know it all, please tell us why the account manager was let go? He still does not know, and not one of the other crew members on that aircraft know either.

He was told that he was let go because of a "wake turbulence incident." Problem was that this happened almost 3 months ago and no one said a thing then. They were put 5 miles in-trail of a 777 and got caught in their wake, rolling them to about a 45 degree angle before they could get it back level. Again, not a word was said then.

Almost 3 months later after this same pilot had returned to the UAE to get his UAE pilots license, medical and residence permit (and passed all of it fine) he is told with no notice that he is being let go and some mention of this "wake turbulence" incident.

Not one pilot flying on this aircraft believes that this is why the pilot was fired, and everyone I have chatted with believes that there is something else going on.

Please tell us what the REAL story is because you seem to know everything going on here? Or are your real initials HA?

CD