PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Execujet Middle East
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2008, 14:55
Vertigo_FDS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pants on fire...

Thought everyone should know that the info provided by Chandler's Dad is mostly false and filled with Half-truths - PPRune has mostly been an interesting an reliable for source for young aviators to make enquiries before maybe joining the wrong company.

I know the EJME very well and after making some concerned enquiries, the following is the truth.

- They HAVE lost 2 Chief Pilots. First resigned, because he chose a rotation job and gets to live back at home now. Second resigned from CP position due to Medical concerns. Both STILL fly for the company and are working on new 32 on 28 off contracts. Both are available for comment.

- In another post CD refer's to the loss of "An excellent Aircraft Account Manager" - This individual was fired after investigations into unsafe practises and an event in the cockpit. Enough said.

- Bluesky is correct about salaries having been increased and are competitive + they are only Dubai based Operator providing rotation contracts from base.

- Jets are flying. "Peter Prinicple" seems to be working for them. Only disruption left is getting the existing crew into the new equipment and upgrade smartly and fairly. Disruptions during growth is a part of the game, but all senior crew are settled and informed.

If any of you hear or suspect differently, please let me know. Maybe I can put you in touch with the people who have the facts.

Vert Out.