PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 18th May 2008, 09:39
veeOne99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CAE Accommodation

Hello

If people are looking for accommodation near CAE I can thoroughly recommend an apartment in Amstelveen. It's run by Anneke (KLM air stewardess) who made me feel really welcome and at home.

It's a really good location as you can be quiet for study but just 15 minutes from CAE/Amsterdam. I had a car with a parking space available but there are good transport links to the CAE building and into Amsterdam for those odd nights out.

It's an attic room which has been recently finished with your own toilet/shower, washing machine and kitchenette. You have your own study area with plenty of room together with wireless internet if you have laptop. The supermarket and other shops are just 5 minutes walk away and plenty of take-away/food places if you dont want to cook. Anneke will also cook on some days which is fantastic following a days study or a late shift at the simulator.

If there are two people looking then a neighbour also has accommodation. For two people it's 50Euro a night and for a single person it's 30Euro.

Anneke's email address is [email protected] and she can be contacted on her mobile (31) 624621400.

Any other queries please PM me and I'll answer any questions.

Cheers
Paul