PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ISLE OF MAN
Thread: ISLE OF MAN
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2008, 13:57
Tonyq

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't think that is a fair comment. The IOM pax were not victimised, or treated as lower priority.
I see that the first IOM-MAN today was three hours late back to IOM, arriving after the second flight. Why ?? Because FlyBe Ops sent the a/c (G-ECOC) to Southampton and back, presumably leaving all the punters hanging around at MAN.

Harking back to my post of 13th May.........this is becoming a bit of a habit guys.

I appreciate operational choices have to be made, but it's starting to look as if IOM pax are considered 'fair game' in FlyBe land............

Personally, I generally enjoy travelling with Flybe. Well on the way to my second free flight with Rewards4All, and good value if you plan ahead, but this is the second time in four days (that I know of) that IOM bound pax have been ed about.

Despite all the good media coverage FlyBe have had since the EMX collapse, many people are uncomfortable about them having 75% of the market and if this type of scenario happens too often and gets in the Manx press, it will damage all the good stuff that's been achieved

Last edited by Tonyq; 17th May 2008 at 14:08.