PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - bond sponsorship
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2008, 00:38
seang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bond sponsorship

Hello everyone, I'm a bit late to this one so please bear with me if you've heard it all before. I was just reading about the Bond helicopter sponsorship scheme and noticed there are three intakes, Jan, May and Sept (although I heard the Jan one has been canned for some reason). On the OAT website they give a deadline of August 2007, does anyone know if this is for all three intakes? I emailed OAT but they have not got back to me. Also, does anyone know if there is an upper age limit on likely canditates for such sponsorship schemes. In aviation terms I would probably be considered a bit old now (46) and perhaps perspective employers would not be prepared to take me on if they are only likely to get 15 years employment out of me. I've still got my own teeth and some of my faculties are intact - I even play football every week, for 90 minutes as well - but I appreciate I might not be the most exciting prospect for an employer of a helicopter firm. I'm rambling (it's the age thing), but if anyone can let me know about the Bond business, I'd be truly grateful,
Good luck to you all
Sean