PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EFT European Flight Training OWES ME MY REFUND
Old 16th May 2008, 19:56
EK4457

Location: A place where something is or could be located; a site.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think WWW is being generic in his comments. If EFT have got top draw JAR instructors, then I would guess that they are in the minority when it comes to US JAR FTO's. Some even guarantee a skills test pass for goodness sake!

As far as EFT themselves go, their behaviour is outrageous if the allegations are true. No matter how good the instructing is. An eperienced instructor is no use at all if he isn't there / has no aircraft / is overbooked etc...

To coin a phrase, at the end of the day, you pays your money and takes your choice. If you take the risk (and it is a risk) of paying up front and going abroad to a school you have only seen on the internet in order to save one or two grand, then there MAY be a downside. In this case it was the money. It could have been anything.

My advise to anyone reading this yet to start their training: Never pay up front and always visit the FTO before you start training. Very simple stuff which could have helped the poor sods on this thread.

I hope you get you cash back ASAP and use it more wisely in the future.

Ready for the onslaught

EK