PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pay Review EK 2008
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2008, 10:32
GMDS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Mullah

...those who did try to work the system and are now crying about it.
Well, well, ... YOU were the first one to complain of not getting your part of the education pie, weren't you? Speaking about not getting it: If you think that if this pot was not directly payed to the schools, it would be evenly distributed among all pilots, then you are some selection error. It would remain in the Sheikey's pocket. Your ".... gimme, gimme, gimme" is a game these guys play way better.

Do you not see a larger value in your bank account as a result of not having to pay the full cost of schooling yourself? Obviously you do see the result of the school fees then.
No. As you so eloquently put it elsewhere: We do the same job, so at the end of the day we should have the same amount on our account. It makes no difference to you or me if i have my number of kids and you will soon have yours. Now that should seem logical and fair to the average IQ.

On one point at least, I can agree with you:
No one gives a flying f*** about how your country works back home. The reality is here.
So you might as well cope with this reality. It had been that way when you signed up.

And by the way, I did mention accomodation further up, it just takes a little reading. But you merely started whining about not getting to the education pot, while doing nothing close to education up to now (oh, yes, you'll eventually wake up and have to deliver...). So I answered to that one.

On the other hand you boast:
I can now see where the saying about a fool and his money comes from but what I don't understand is how you ever managed to come into money in the first place.
.... just to state about yourself:
we never decided to try and make money out of the system by moving out
no comment ....

Well Mullah, I for one did, and it worked just great.

Happy flying, hopefully not with me.