PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Qantas Engineers Set to Strike
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2008, 10:01
Capt Wally

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This guy (GD) is one cool customer, he didn't get to the most hated by the QF employees for being a nice guy. I feel he has a card or two up his sleeve, this guy ain't gunna give away a thing without taking down someone with him. These business types think their so far beyond the natural law of decency because of their percieved power that they now live in a vacuum insulated from the man on the street. If & I truley wish this happens that the engineers can succeed in getting even 0.5 % more than what GD will offer will be a huge move forward a slap in the face for the GD's of the world & will be a win for the decent hard working folk out there, the ones that keep GD well heeled in his overly padded chair of life! It would be a sign, a sign for all to rejoice.

Again as said numerous times here, good luck although you guys don't really need it & even if by some slight chance the 5% doesn't get up then that doesn't mean yr worth less, it means that GD is worthless!

At the end of the day GD is older than most wishing him gone. he can't last 4ever & he can't take his ill gotten wealth with him, he can't ever hurt anyone like he is now after he is gone & he leaves a bitter taste in a lot of peoples mouths that will haunt his family & friends long after he has gone. I don't with this upon his family nobody would am sure but it would be nice if nothing else if his close friends(if he has any!)/family could take him aside & simply say, is it or was all that money/power really worth the legacy you have shamefully left us?

CW

Last edited by Capt Wally; 15th May 2008 at 12:31.