PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pay Review EK 2008
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2008, 05:43
desert queen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rabbitwear,

So, Nostradamus of the North, allow me to rub your furry little face in a few of your predictions:

You guys are in for a very rude shock if you think there will be any payrise.
6 weeks and no payrise , maybe a reduction in flight pay. The aviation boom cycle is always very short.
How about this one. 10% payrise but productivity doesnt start till around 90 hours.
Expect flight pay to be scrapped , no more than the 3% salary step and paid for actual hours instead of block. Thats your pay rise.
I have a friend 340 Captain for another company enquired to EK and was told in 18 months there will be DEC positions on A380.
My estimate for 2008 is around 200 pilots will leave thats 10% , thats at least 10 aircraft grounded unless they employ 700 this year.
Your psychiatrist has probably told you this already, but you spend way too much time on this site - an airline you don't even work for.

In your last attempt, you use a disparaging term for Dubai. Ironic, considering that the annual social and cultural highlight in your neck of the woods (no pun intended) is the Iditarod.

Where I come from, we have a name for people like you. It starts with a W. And you don't even have to be good at predictions to work that one out.

Last edited by desert queen; 15th May 2008 at 08:47.