PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pay Review EK 2008
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2008, 03:43
GMDS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
.... then the married with children guys are taking from the single/no kids guys
There they go again!
As Harry pointed out: WE F$%#^& NEVER SEE THAT MONEY, you moron! So we cannot spend it on any toy or Russian beauty, as would be possible if it was in someone elses (i'm polite now ...) pocket.
Back home you would pay taxes, mate. With taxes they build schools, that are for free, mate! If schools cost more, taxes go up, we never see that money, but you as a freaking single pay the same taxes, mate, or even more in some places because the idea of solidarity should make you pay now for what our brats give you back later when the Russian game will no longer be possible, mate! In some places back home, the married with children even get a higher salary, mate!
Here everybody gets the same and the company provides for education, at least up to 80-90%.

So stop complaining like a spoilt single brat, mate! Concerning participation of education of kids, YOU ARE BETTER OFF HERE!!!!!

As to the guy who wears rabbit fur: Talking about a ****hole, i was looking at your location ......

Last edited by GMDS; 15th May 2008 at 04:33.