PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If your a happy First Officer at Qatar Airways then please do inform me!
Old 14th May 2008, 14:35
MMS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If your a happy First Officer at Qatar Airways then please do inform me!

Dear Pilots,

I am writing this thread because I would like to request the happy First Officers at Qatar Airways to tell me how happy they are. Since i have been reading the threads here on QR, all i can see from pilots perspectives are unhappy (correction, more like miserable) posts written by pilots who make QR seem as though its the worst airline in the middle east.

However, an airline which has such a large fleet must have hundreds of pilots, of which a percentage amongst them read pprune, and therefore some amongst them must be happy to be working for QR (the happy bunch seems like a very quiet one though). So, i request the Qatar Airways First Officers who are happy to please speak up, and let the potentially new F/O's (like myself) for Qatar get an unbiased insight into how it is in the positive side.

Now, before someone starts writing negative comments or asks me to look at the other QR threads, i would like to reinstate that I have read ALL the other QR threads!.........so fellow pilots, no sarcasm please.

Your comments are much appreciated!

Last edited by MMS; 14th May 2008 at 19:40.