PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Selection - Aptitude Testing ?
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2008, 07:22
ojguilty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rossilinni,

Without getting too personal, I might add that if you are under 5'5" tall, the interview might include the infamous "Emirates Napolean Complex Examination." This test is administered in a subtle yet devious fashion, but I can assure you that the test can be beat!

First, the United States of America will be casually mentioned in some innocuous context. This could be along the lines of "Say, have you noticed that citizens of the U.S. of A. rightfully take pride in being the place where everyone else in the world would actually like to live? So it seems pretty natural that Americans never give any respect to that frozen pissant dump, Saskatchewan. They really seem to get off on being a really, really BIG country. Don't you agree?"

Please resist your first impulse, which is too stand up on your chair, pee in your pants, and start screaming that it is so unfair that the Yanks get all the quality pussy! Instead, take a few deep breaths and say, "I can relate to how they feel. By the way, did you know that rumor has it that Jean Chretian is a pole smoker?"

Follow these steps, and I am confident that we shall see you on the line in short (no pun intended) order. In the right seat, of course.