PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates DEC
Thread: Emirates DEC
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2008, 03:30
330 Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds like 767jock is another of United's crack aviators. It is a very real possibility that the only reason she got hired there in the first place was because she had low time and was female. Although Chicago and the 767 she could be at American. Affirmative action at it's best!

You got alot of balls lady to tell an EK pilot how it is at Emirates. You don't know squat!

And while you are at the accusation stage, do not forget the Delta DEC that was demoted to the right seat (actually he was fired but then reinstated as an F/O) for the unstabilized approach into Nice. And do not forget the NW DEC that came so close to being EK's first accident in Damascus due to an unstabilized approach. He is now a F/O as well.

My point is you are making a huge mistake by coming here as a DEC with attitude. You will never make it through training. You have also put a target on your back by being so vocal with that same attitude. Don't forget that there are many pilots in the training department here that had upgrades delayed by the DEC program. If they have read this thread they will be waiting for you with baited breath. And you will not be too hard to pick out of the crowd.

As an american I am telling you. You need to loose the American "bluster". It won't fly in the desert. If you want to fly for Ek then by all means do. I came as a F/O being just as qualified and experienced as you. You should do the same.

330 man