PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates DEC
Thread: Emirates DEC
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2008, 21:32
mensaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That is the best you can do 767Jock. You have to be kidding. I somewhat felt bad after slamming you based on your insensitive and ill-informed post but now I am thinking I hit the nail on the head.

Quote,

''How about the American furlough pilot that has had his upgrade delayed by the company. ''

My god girl.......... do you not see the irony in your statement? Seriously, you might want to go back and delete that portion of your post. Honestly, ''how about the American furlough pilot that (which should in fact be.. WHO) has had his upgrade delayed by the company. WOW !!!

Quote,

How about the UAE captain that had an unstabilized approaches 2 times and they said, "Don't do that my friend"?

What are you talking about? Thanks for showing your ignorance, please keep posting. The one and only Captain who did 2 unstabilized approaches on the same day(as I recall about 5 years ago) GOT FIRED !!! In fact, he wasn't even flying if memory serves me correctly. His fault lay in not ''covering his ass with an ASR''. So what exactly is your point? Let me guess.......... WE NEED THE EXPERIENCE OF FLYING GENIUSES LIKE YOU to avoid further incident, hahaha.

Quote,

''Also, KAL, Jet Airways is hiring but, with your attitude good luck getting hired. Mr. Professional.''

Are you from some other planet? What are you talking about? Are you suggesting that EK DEC's are in the same realm of requirement as KAL DEC's ???

It is so funny reading posts from idiots with a smidge of information, who can't be bothered to delve into issues more. Then again based on your anemic response, I know that I lucked out in my assessment of you.

I truly was feeling a bit sheepish for slamming you, I mean really, your first post was one sentence. Now I am relieved that I was correct.

I think we have a possible candidate for Ms Captain America. Stunned, in her own world, knowing little of consequence and only thinking of herself. Congrats you 13 year LCA, TRE, Captain. Clearly we should be thankful to have the likes of you to save us from ourselves !! Nice attitude.