PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ISLE OF MAN
Thread: ISLE OF MAN
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2008, 14:11
FL370 Officeboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Typing the word 'fact' in capital letters every ten words or so doesn't actually prove you to be correct unfortunately. If it did, I'm sure Gordon Brown would be at it all the time to try and convince us of his worth as PM - but that's a different story. In 'fact', (see what I did there )....a quick look at the IOM arrival and departure boards for the week so far wouldn't agree with your argument at all would it? Airlines have bad days. It's the nature of the business....although of course BACON, EMX and their predecessors NEVER had any at all did they?

You dodged my question about the reliabilty of Euromanx vs flybe I note.

So, will you whinge and bitch every time flybe announce an increase in frequency or add a new route from the IOM? Or, would you only approve if they did it without any positive marketing to promote the route?

I suppose if you 'used to work for flybe' then you are one of the bitters who blames them for taking over the island where BA had no interest. How awful they are for adding new routes and frequencies, providing fresh new aeroplanes and providing jobs for islanders. I can see you're point....horrible flybe!!

we all have a job to do, just that flybe dont seem to do it that well
I would say the 'fact' the company is still here stronger than ever whilst the likes of BACON and Euromanx are consigned to history would perhaps contradict your point somewhat.