PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EFT European Flight Training OWES ME MY REFUND
Old 13th May 2008, 14:08
Privatairdreaming

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
These cowboys still owe me $5000, I had Trevors word that he would make sure I got my refund over 4 months ago. Now my emails dont get replies and the phone does not get answered. To say trevor is a reverend he lies all the time. I hope that I will get the money back but they part that is really starting to annoy me if that he still has not sent me my course notes and therefore I can not continue my training in the UK without having to do the full course again.
Trevor told me that it was in my best interest to leave my money with him at EFT as it can get "lost" in the post.
I dont understand why people are still going to these cowboys.
There was many occasions when I would be stood in the office looking at my course notes and the telephone girl would answer the phone and tell the prospective students that they would get a PPL done in 3 weeks and a CPL done in 2 weeks. As you can imagine this got some strange looks from the current students as we had been in florida for 3 and a half weeks and only done 12hrs flying on our CPL course.

BEWARE!!!!!!