PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates DEC
Thread: Emirates DEC
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2008, 08:55
mensaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Listen, I don't hold it personally against DEC's who come here with a decent attitude. Clearly 767Jock has no clue how SHE is disenfranchising (latest US garble word) the FO's here.

She pissed people off because she comes across as one of those potential DEC's who have benefited from strick union seniority rules and now feels it is acceptable to come to an airline that should never have started a DEC policy in the first place.

Would it be so difficult to start off by saying.... ''Hey my apologies to those whose upgrades are being delayed by this insane policy....... but if they don't hire me, they will hire someone else. Any info avail. on the sims? Much appreciated.'' Tact works a great deal better than arrogance.
DEC based in Chicago flying 767's, female.

Potential F/O's, you have been warned. ~1000 F/O's here now, ~double the fleet in 6 years? ~ 30 DEC's a year Do the math ! Seems to me that in the long run, upgrade timeframes are going to vastly increase.

Then again, F/O's hired in the last 3 years should have known the consequences of the policy so I will stop defending them and stop bitching about what I believe to be the stupidest policy this company has ever instituted.

Bring on the DEC's, I really don't care anymore.