PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - flyglobespan-pula
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2008, 06:01
Notso Fantastic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You're obviously a nervous passenger. Whilst I believe a certain amount of pandering to your fears are OK, there comes a time when nervous people must be told: 'either get your ass on the plane and don't make a fuss, or go by train/ship whatever'.

So here is the pandering bit. A -700 holds about 148 passengers. It is a good sized aeroplane, like an A380 with 550 passengers or a EMB170 with ......not very many. Globespan is a British airline and the aeroplane is on the British register. What makes you think it is not safe? I don't know what flygs are so I can't say if they are any good.

Now please, either conquer your nerves and get on the plane and enjoy your flight, or don't go, but seriously, what answer do you expect if you go around asking if they are 'safe'? Almost every day of our working lives is doing what nervous people freak about. Think about it. It's rather insulting to the professionals in this industry, who do tend to hang around here. If you decide to bite the bullet and go, please don't put on a performance- it is so painful.

So go break a leg.