PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anti Airfield letter in todays Daily Mail
Old 12th May 2008, 10:32
Supersport

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

K.Lacey,

Your ignorance both disgusts and astounds me. You make a comment like this:

I love a fight and I love the cut and thrust of litigation - just the thought of entering a court room and performing gives me a high...better than the orgasmic groans we get here from the skydivers as they fall to earth..and now you know why grown men who should know better jump out of planes at £250 quid plus a time for a two to three minute drop - not as cheap tho' as going to a red light diistrict....
Then you have the gaul to post this comment:

I must say that those of you on this forum have a nice line in sexism, homophobia, prejudice, probably racism, disbelief....what a lovely lot of people I don't think!
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the first statement you made above, a black and white stereotypical view of Men in general? You then go on to accuse other posters of it, when you are infact, just as guilty as the others, narrow minded bigotry to say the least.

From reading your replies contained in this thread, I'd highly recommend looking at the way you approach your 'litigation', I would love to see the Judge's face in a court of law when:

1) You tell him it is up to the defendant(s) to prove his innocence and;

2) When you rant on with the type of ill thought out comments you have made here.

Secondly, I would think it wise for you to not to mention specifics with regards to the aircraft / owners that are apparently dangerously flying over your house for the following reasons:

1) Your eyes may decieve you, you have already mentioned an aircraft registration that you say suspiciously doesn't exist. I would say that rather than something untoward going on, the probability would much higher that you actually read the registration incorrectly. As you may be making mistakes like this, you could well be defaming a perfectly innocent person;

2) Throughout this thread your address / location is widely publicised. Although I completely condemn it, it comes as no surprise to me that people have taken the law into their own hands and are leaving such surprises for you on your doorstep, especially after reading certain comments you have made here. Hence, another reason for heeding 1) above. Before, you get on your high horse, that is not a threat, just sound advice for your own safety and well being.

Finally, I have a question for you and I would very much appreciate it if you could answer it for me:

In what field of business if any, have you been involved in which has enabled you to accurately estimate the height of an aircraft?

In my experience, I have found it very difficult to accurately estimate distance by eye.

Regards,

SS

Last edited by Supersport; 12th May 2008 at 14:09.