PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anti Airfield letter in todays Daily Mail
Old 12th May 2008, 10:01
hobbit1983
Professional Student

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Ms. Lacey,

...I love a fight and I love the cut and thrust of litigation - just the thought of entering a court room and performing gives me a high...better than the orgasmic groans we get here from the skydivers as they fall to earth..and now you know why grown men who should know better jump out of planes at £250 quid plus a time for a two to three minute drop - not as cheap tho' as going to a red light diistrict....
I will admit to not being a legal expert, but I would have thought the above highlighted could get you sued for libel.

At least the Luftwaffe were honorable Gentlemen which is more than can be said for the appalling dregs of humanity who are flying from Redlands and some other north Wiltshire airfields.
"Appalling dregs of humanity"? I'm not even going to diginify this with further response.

furthermore I'd love to sue YOU for libel - I must say that those of you on this forum have a nice line in sexism, homophobia, prejudice, probably racism, disbelief....what a lovely lot of people I don't think!
You may have noted that some posters on this forum have offered to (quite politely) help you; even to the point of offering a flight in their aircraft. Yet you seem to have dismissed these out of hand (in some cases in a very rude manner), and gone on to rant without trying to discuss issues rationally - which would most likely lead to resolution of your gripes.

It's all very well posting about aircraft registrations & heights etc; how about posting said photos/videos etc, since apparently you're more than happy to post them on YouTube - along with pilots personal details it would seem!

You do seem to be giving the impression you're either not really interested in resolving matters peaceably (either that or this is a wind up from another poster )

I love a fight and I love the cut and thrust of litigation - just the thought of entering a court room and performing gives me a high...
I wouldn't say I was enraged - I'm Athene Pallas - and my wings carry my wisdom around the world...