PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Grisoft AVG v8
Thread: Grisoft AVG v8
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2008, 12:55
dj Mcrae

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol At Targ. You said it your self it can detect only what it has in its signature base which is usually way behind others and not behavioral application execution.

I don't have to explain anything in here. Its not an IT student forum and Im not trying to sound like i have White hat techno babble capability's. If you had any idea about how a virus or backdoor is written that breaks through firewalls and AV (process cloaking,explorer vulnerabilities) you would probably eat your rather naive comments and choke! I can tell you don't know much by the way you tried to promote IE configuring advice for safety when its clearly understood by anyone with any port scanning ability that vulnerabilities are written daily for ie outlook (MICROSOFT) in majority by script kiddies and aspiring network black hat admins for practice being the largest used demographic to experiment on.

My intentions were to give a warning that in this case free Av is not the best if you want ultimate protection ... not show my I.T. iq ....

I wont be goated again by targ or anybody else so use the free avg at your own risk...
pfft!!!