PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Qantas Engineers Set to Strike
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2008, 11:55
Bolty McBolt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chronic Snoozer
Can I suggest you split the difference - 4% pay rise - pretty close to inflation?
Out come the arm chair quarter backs. Gee I am sure the ALAEA will be grateful for your insightful advice. Mate you should run for office at our next association election...

Mendaero, be careful - you guys may get a lot more than you've bargained for
From experience I can say that the Association will drop you like a hot rock if things go pear-shaped mate.
Lots of guys out there who will be happy to take your job.

Snollygoster. Great first post, thank you too for your input.

The PIA in progress now has been brewing for a long long time and has more to do with the current ACS management style than an EBA.

If you look at both PIA votes you will see all but the most reserved and fans of PAFs writings voted for the action. Obviously something is very wrong for such a high vote turn out yet alone the majority vote.
I for one considered the ramifications of our actions and I am more than willing to stand by my convictions. Come hell or high water lets see where the cards fall.
Murray caused this lets see him wriggle out of it.

PAF. Love you work, predictable but good reading all the same but I fail to see the correlation to the 89 dispute. And I do enjoy reading about Jim and Debbie’s travels…