PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Demise of Hong Kong Airlines
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2008, 09:28
jandakotcruiser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did you guys ever read properly b4 posting? Btw, I do not work for HKA, SIA, HKE, AHK etc and I am nowhere in HKG. I sentence about killing was a response to Leaving HKA's very loud post:

[QUOTE]
Leaving HKAWell lookey here...

Quote:

Quote:
jandakotcruiser

I was with MAS in the 90's and I do remember the SEP procedures in hijack situations. As I understand it they applied only to Malaysian registered aircrafts. It would really be nice if the M'sian government and MAS come up with some meaningful commemoration for this tragic event

Seems I was right. You are one of the SingaSwine.

If your location is , as listed , "in the arse end of the world", then I suspect Eric is wearing a smile on his face and his little nub is erect.
That is your favorite choice of arse isn't it?

GO HOME before you kill somebody [End QUOTE]

These foul mouths need to take a break, cool down before they spill their bile. Name calling, painting all Singa people as snakes with a broad brush and using this forum for their petty personal vendetta are all downright boorish and uncouth.

I am not a singaporean but I do have good friends from Singapore and they do not exhibit " snaky " behaviour. However the venom that spewed all over this thread betray the real snakes who used this fora to further their agenda.

I certainly do not agree with HKA's or AHK's management tactics but with such operators, what do you expect. And the fact that for anyone to want to work there or have worked there tells us very much about such individuals