PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is there going to be any jobs left for me? :(
Old 8th May 2008, 21:54
JB007

PPRuNe Secret Agent!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
...so to throw away a job offer in order to train for another with no guarenteed job at the end seems a little silly if you think about it.some of you have said you had to wait several years after competition of your training to get a job, how did you survive being in debt for those years? Because I would really like to know because that seems like the biggest worry to me right now. I do not want to get in to debt at anytime in my life let alone at the start of it.
Well, that's the real difference isn't bhoy! That's EXACTLY what's set YOU apart from US pilots and ALL the other guys/gals on this forum undergoing Pro Pilot Training...the reason you've created some of the reactions you have! The difference between wanting it so so badly against it just been a chore and something you are scared of...you may have just answered your own question;

You have a PPL - if you still don't want it that badly now, you probably 'aint gonna get to the top of the mountain anyway...don't waste your time or money...enjoy your basic training!