PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is there going to be any jobs left for me? :(
Old 8th May 2008, 21:32
AWACS_bhoy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's comments like above that are unnecessary, if I had wanted a someone to have a dig I would of asked for it, but instead I asked for help and got it from a minority, thank you to those few. I have explained myself countless times but people still keep saying the same things and I can't understand why?

I can see your point about "throwing it away" as you so elegantly put it, but do you not think that to turn down the RAF now that I would be "throwing it away"? I don't know how many of you have been through the RAF's selection process but I wouldn't say it was easy, so to through away a job offer in order to train as for another with no guarenteed job at the end seems a little silly if you think about it.some of you have said you had to wait several years after competition of your training to get a job, how did you survive being in debt for those years? Because I would really like to know because that seems like the biggest worry to me right now. I do not want to get in to debt at anytime in my life let alone at the start of it.

You have all had to make similar decisions at some point to get to where you are just remember that.