PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Tanzania future endeavour
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2008, 15:25
406pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
to be or not to be

hola'

geez kj how is the space shuttle course anyways? i was in spain when u were there and im almost due for reccurency in june, so u been in spagetti land for more thn 6months now? damn hope the airline is there long enough

anyways guys here a new one for u...i was chatting to the atr fleet captain about the impala running in the opposite direction to the aircrafts flightpath, and he reckons our giraffe has a broken back and looks more like a "hyena"...so yeah theres another one for u national flag supporters..

some people always race to beat me, but i only race to win....so now tht my secrets out, hope we will have more winners out there, over the past few weeks ive been observing the atr's eta's and time to climb and i think the q300's has a performance advantage, for obvious reasons its a "thorough bred" from the dhc stable, unlike the genetically modified eads atr, with modified genes coming from all over europe...

benz lover let me tell u honestly, tht engineer deserves to be paid every cent,if it wasnt for him we would still be down to 1 boat operation, under the circumstances without any spares, he is doing a great job..of course he leaves in june and u just wait and watch the tech log then...

keep it up there fellows,

no more 406pilot

ps:the last time i bad mouthed the prop planes and i was promoted to being a navy captain, i hope it works this time and i get promoted to fly the bus...ha ha ha wishfull thinking