PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - T5 - Transport Select Committee Hearing 7-May-2008
Old 8th May 2008, 13:25
BIGBATMAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are very right slip and turn the standard in aviation is accidents SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN, but i was talking about the reality in aviation which is THEY DO HAPPEN.

Accidents should never happen in our industry,
and i do NOT think that it should be up to the pilot's to look out over some unplanned clutter dumped on stand by people in a rush or with out care.

What i said is that the stands are full of dumped miss placed equipment, the dispatchers never turn up on time the reasons i cant confirm and when they do, they do not stay at the guildance emergency stop button until the aircraft is parked which is reconmended

and with these set of problems things go wrong, whether a accident of just 10minutes wasted and a few miss connected passengers
i said accidents and i agree that was wrong they are not accidents but incidents due to things not being done how they should.

Its not fair on the flight crew who have done their best to get a flight in on time to be stopped at the last 70m by a problem like this.

I dont recall saying anything about it being anything like being cessnas in fields.

Cheers Big

Last edited by BIGBATMAN; 8th May 2008 at 13:38.