PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SLF getting worse?
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2008, 01:59
take-off

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slf here, so you'll have to excuse me as being rude and thick , i find one thing strange in amongst all the comments. If as has been said, you all hate the slf, or find them annoying, dont you think that possibly YOUR the one in the wrong job, and that a job dealing the with public, and yes they are annoying, (i know the job i do means i deal with the public on a daily basis), isnt one for you, unfortunately in this day and age, politeness and courtesy has long gone out of the window. In dealing with the general public, whether in the sky or on the ground, ends up with you(or me), being at the sharp end of their tongue or their total utter contempt for the jobs that we do. Personally I do try to be as pleasent and polite as poss, as thats the way i expect to be treated in return, but what with current situations with actualy gettin through an airport in one piece and stress free, is these days virtually non existant, for somepeople, you guys are the first ones that pax get to let off steam at rightly or wrongly... One does have to wonder why people go on holiday, by time you get back ,your more stressed than before you've gone

Keep up the good work guys, keep puttling the slap on and smiling