PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 7th May 2008, 11:15
Miss V

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I heard from V Australia today, I received an email inviting me to a VRD for Cabin Crew on 22nd May at 7:45am! My hands are shaking as I type this lol. I am so nervous and excited already that I have butterflies; this is such a great opportunity!

Has anyone out there received an invite for the same day?

I know of people who have either been employed previously with an airline or who have had experience as Cabin Crew (not with any of the Virgin airlines) and these people received two emails, one was a "Thanks for expressing your interest, we are currently reviewing all applications and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible" and the second was a rejection email. I have no experience as Cabin Crew and I have never worked for an airline. After hearing from these people that they did not even make it to an interview, I expected I would receive a rejection email too. I thought that V Australia would take these people as they are so bubbly and so "Virgin Cabin Crew".

Any feedback from those who have attended a V Australia Cabin Crew interview? Or from those who are in the know?
Which venue are they using for the interviews in Sydney?
How long is the crew rest period in between flights?

Is the competition fierce at the interview? I picture it will be, considering that lots of people want to be a part of V Australia. I just want to be able to be myself and work through the day step by step without being freaked out by over competitiveness, it's going to be the longest day ever not to mention the longest wait for an answer!

Sooo excited! I have replied to the email invite and I shall keep everyone posted